Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What This All About?

Frankly I never had any intention of creating a blog as there seem to be no reason for that but this New Year while I was discussing Movies and particularly Aamir Khan, Ghajini and my various post at www.aamirkhan.com, with my family members and relatives, some are living in Lucknow and some have came from various far off places to celebrate New Year and winter holidays in Lucknow, the idea was thrown at me by my cousin brother Sudhir Tewari that why not I start my own blog movies, Aamir Khan and various ideas which keep becoming a subject for discussion among them? This tool a while to realize me that its not a bad idea to start one and lets see if it takes off and people other than me do take a look here and contribute.
So the next thought I came up with how and where to start it at all?
After giving some thought to it, I decided to first search my old posts at Aamir Khan's blog and and collect them as many I could to be reproduced here at one place, which may give some idea to what this Blog is all about. So for the start here goes my some of the posts which I be keep updating in time to come...Well I do hope the visitors might be enjoying my affair with Cinema..

No comments:

Post a Comment