Monday, January 26, 2009

612.pushker awasthi..... Posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 at 4:04:52 PM

Hello Every body, I am reading the posts here of some of the blogger I do know and some are new one here. I would like to mention that certain people are coaxing, rather unnecessary batting for FILMFARE and I don’t understand how the hell it matters to Fans or a Person if Filmfare is sued or not or Aamir could make it to the power list of Filmfare? It’s almost childish! I am afraid it seems some people are using this blog as more a fan of Filmfare than Aamir and using this platform to plead him to come back into Filmfare stable. I have already some where here wrote regarding this and I am of the view its none of our business as we are not known to whole facts of the matter. So my request is to those people who are keep repeating and batting for Filmfare here, please layoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment