Thursday, January 22, 2009

1190.pushker awasthi.@Karana Posted on Saturday, September 01, 2007 at 8:11:18 PM

I am writing here to make an amendment. in the afternoon I wrote about Thorn Bird with Aamir in my mind. There I have said that Pradeep Sarksr seem to be closest thing which can handle that subject. But it was a mistake I guess as I really didn't thought much before using my fingers on the key board. One man only one man who can do justice to that story is Vishal Bharadwaj. I don't know if you people have seen all his work or not but till date in each of his film he has directed he has excelled himself in creating an atmosphere and creating fabulous characters. Who would have made Shakespeare so Indian? Either in Maqbool or Omkara? Who would have made Blue Umbrella? Here lesson is to be learned by Sanjay Bansali, he falter badly when he killed the soul of Devdas by making it in Opera style and didn't dared to Indianised Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment