Thursday, January 22, 2009

1189.Pushker@Its Time For Aamir To Do Mature L Posted on Saturday, September 01, 2007 at 8:00:39 PM

Lots of Aamir's fan are discussing here in what kind of movie he should work and what kind of role he should do and this prompted me put a Question to all serious movie buffs here, DONT YOU THINK ITS HIGH TIME AAMIR SHOULD DO A MATURE LOVE STORY? His first movie as a hero was QSQT and it was a Love Story and after that pure love story which he did was Maan directed by Inder Kumar. Since then I dont remember if ever he worked in a pure Love Story. Now it’s a high time for him to do a Classic love story, we his fan, deserve it. QSQT is a classic in its own but Maan was such a bloody waste that after watching that movie I really wanted to slap Inder Kumar. How dare he made a mess of 'An Affair To Remember.? Maan was a awful adaptation or copy of Carry Grant classic 'An Affair To Remember'. I do have certain story in my mind which is part autobiographical and part imagination but I know it will be a waste of time to talk about it here. Any way, if you people have some thing serious to say about it then do write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment