Thursday, January 22, 2009

973.Pushker......@Idea Unique Posted on Friday, August 31, 2007 at 9:44:08 AM

I have read yours blog regarding the best scene of Aamir Khan, like every actor, he has come up with heart wrenching scene, where the depth of the character blows up on the screen. I cant pin point a singular scene but time to time, I will try to write about my personal choices. The first scene which comes to my mind is from 'Rang De Basanti' where after the police action he comes back in to the room, all drenched in blood and sweet, and while eating food he starts talking about Soya Ali and breaks down and started crying in impotent rage and frustration. This shot was of 3 minutes and in whole those three minutes he rams you straight in your heart and you feel lump chocking in yours throat. He puts you right where he is and anger starts creeping in you. You may disagree with my choice but I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment