Thursday, January 22, 2009

548.pushker awasthi Posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2007 at 8:56:47 PM

For quit some time I am reading people commenting about Gujarat and the 2 major news originated there, Riot and Narmada Dam. I am not a Gujarati nor I live there but in recent past I been visiting Gujarat and I can vouch to one fact that its very easy for any body to comment on Gujarat while sitting in AC room and watching TV hearing out celebrity news commentators and news readers foaming the contempt and painting everything in black what Gujarat is or been into it but the fact is none those sitting in high pedestal have a clue what really happened and why Gujarat didn't minced to dust, on the contrary Gujarat shrugged off all the cat calls and moved ahead and in fact Gujarat is the No. 1 State where I can do my business without any booby trap. I think I am a secular to the capital S but then I don't trust what those 5 star culture prone, media commentators or Gucci & Pierre Cardin wearing Leftist talks about.

No comments:

Post a Comment