Thursday, January 22, 2009

464.pushker awasthi Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2007 at 5:55:31 PM

Hello Aamir how r u now? It was a pleasant surprise to found your email in my In box. I hope you recoup early but then its always nice to have a forced leave even its on account of sickness. Man, body do need rest and the kind of workaholic reputation you have its good for yours physical as well mental state. I have seen Chak De India and let me tell you its a great movie and this is the second time after Swades, Sharukh Khan really acted and played as Kabir rather than Shahrukh. In my previous post here some time back I have suggested for making of Andaz Apna Apna part 2 and I have a gut feeling if proper care is taken with the script then 2 mature smart ass as well rascals will burn the box office all the way. I think I will keep on giving inputs to you and I know not many may interest you at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment