Sunday, January 25, 2009

1435.Pushker Awasthi...@@Mira Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2007 at 11:28:30 PM

WOW what a name you just finley printed!!!!!!! Meryl Streep!!!!! Mira she is my crush and I am in Love with that lady along with Goldie Hawn since 1981 when I first saw her in 'Kramer vs Kramer' an absolute dynamite and some one who apart being very beautiful is full off volcanic talent. She got an Oscar for Kramer vs Kramer were her role has grey shade as she walks of her husband but then she do generate soft feeling from the audience despite she been pitted against the one of the greatest actor he have Dustin Hoffman. I loved and wept when I saw her in Sophia's Choice, French lieutenants Woman, Out Of Africa, Silkwood , The Bridges of Madison County, Ironweed, Deer Hunter, Julia etc

No comments:

Post a Comment