Thursday, January 22, 2009

830.pushker awasthi--Why Bad Mouth? Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 at 9:47:29 AM

I am reluctantly enjoying this blog, as people with different perspective are coming up with different views on different subjects and in the process some one like me enjoying the all shades of views as well emotions. Despite being liberal I cant digest some one commenting quite ugly on Rajnikant although I am from UP and not any die hard fan of his. Some one called Tabbu, I believe, come up with some below the belt comments for him, whoever she is , she may not like his appearance or his style of work or his kind of movies but there are millions who breath for him so Rajnikant cant be some one, you vomit yours comments in a prank or show yours own darker side to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment