Sunday, January 25, 2009

1314.pushker awasthi...@Pavani Nimbagiri Posted on Monday, September 03, 2007 at 4:45:57 PM

I don't understand why there is a problem if Aamir has sued those Filmfare people? Its his personal matter and I don think one can say much on it. Filmfare I have stopped reading as I don't think it’s a very fair movie journal anymore. I don't think you have read, Filmfare people used derogatory language while identifying Aamir Khan, as a midget actor and they keep on harping such language. I salute Aamir for not getting bulldozed by the coerce blackmail tactics adopted by journalists from Filmfare stable, to bring back him into there fold. Do you know what kind of money, gifts and favors these stars and other film industry people give them to write about themselves and promote them? All Filmfare Awards are sham bought by people who do entertainment on there stage or big production houses who buy those awards. Bravo Aamir for not to bow to this kind of yellow journalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment