Thursday, January 22, 2009

777.Pushker Awasthi @Reply To IDEA UNIQUE POsted on Wednesday, August 29, 2007 at 11:59:05 PM

Well I was pleasantly surprised that some one did read the blog I posted last night covering Gujarat. What I wrote what I do believe is the correct picture I got from there. Aamir Khan, is a sensitive person and some how also the one who lock the door too fast. He did felt genuinely, for the displace person on account of Narmada Dam but I firmly believe he did trusted too much the feeling one have, against the Gujarat Govt due to riots and high profile news media and NGO's, for whom, cursing Gujarat is the favorite snack to fulfill there own inflated egos as well absurd notion of secularity. I would sincerely wish that Aamir look into the things in totality rather than sticking to the judgment he made on a individual incident. He knows bes,t as he lived the role of Rehan in FANNA where one destroy not himself only but those whom he really loved for the first time in his life, just because he was too stubborn to make the amendment, which he knew to be made but stuck to it, to get destroyed in all respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment