Thursday, January 22, 2009

1227.Pushker Awasthi Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2007 at 2:58:57 PM


Hello Aamir its really pleasure that I am able to write to you and I wont mind if I wont be getting any reply, as I understand its not practicable to reply each and every post is made here. Well I am 48 year old and who happen to be great fan of yours since QSQT. I have seen yours 'Holi' and 'Rakh' too and frankly in 'Rakh' I saw for the first time a potential in you to be a great actor apart from a star and I am glad that coming decades proved my hunch right. You are the finest artist produced by INDIA in last 2 decades and I do put you high on the pedestal. Yes there are Mr.Bacchan Mr. SRK but they are work of the Big High Flier Directors or Production Houses, every time you walk in to watch their movies is to watch them tagged along with other Big Creators but in yours case when one walks in he walks in to watch you perform, to watch you slip into the character of the movie, you doesn’t remain Aamir Khan anymore but the character created by the Director of the Movie. I have always believed that Director working with you give their best and want to out do you and that’s the reason movie works like a magic. I am disappointed that you are not doing 'Lajjo' as it would have been terrific combination of you and Maniratnam. And yes I was so eager to see you under the hand of Vishal Bhardwaj in 'Mr.Mehta and Mrs Singh' that it really spoiled my taste when I came to know that you aren't going to work with him. My sincere advice is to make a sequel of ANDAZ APNA APNA as its got a great potential to come out as Classic, as AAA was. You and Salman as matured con men and upstaging one another will burn the box office and critics in same length. Never work with Sharukh ,as no script can do justice to you both as no Director has guts to be fair at post production stage. One more thing I always wanted to see you is to relive the role of Guru Dutt if ever Kagaz Ke Phool and Pyassa is remade. My Best Wishes to you on yours forth coming ventures. By the way my sisters, my wife and my daughters and son all are yours great fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment